Pages

Milan...Here I Am











Boots/Botines: Zara (similar), Sunglasses/Gafas: Uterqüe(Similar), Jeans/Tejanos: Bershka (similar), Sweater/Jersey: H&M, Shirt/Camisa: Stradivarius, Earrings/Pendientes: H&M, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga 


I'm finally back in Milan after a couple of months I was here for the Men's Fashion Week! This time I came for work but I still can enjoy the amazing food and shops the rest of the day!
Today the weather was quite nice and I was wearing a neon angora sweater from H&M combined with boyfriend jeans and my new velvet "cowboy" boots. 
More pictures from Milan soon :) xx

Siempre me encanta volver a Milan aunque esta vez estoy aquí por trabajo! Hoy aproveche el buen tiempo para dar una vuelta por la ciudad y las tiendas! 
El look de hoy es uno de mis favoritos de este més! Llevo un jersey de la nueva colección de H&M, tejanos oversize de Bershka con detalles de pedrería y mis nuevas botas de terciopelo de Zara. Espero que os guste!

No comments:

Post a Comment